1. The Online application Form can be accessed through the BU Admissions website: www.buao.ml. Make sure to have a stable internet connection. It is advisable to use a Computer or Laptop in applying for KAT. Whatever input that will be submitted by the applicant is final and cannot be changed;
2. Fill out the KAT Application Form completely and correctly.
g; Please take note of the age requirement;
3. Print out your KAT Application Form;
4. Present your birth certificate to the Admissions Office for verification of the child's age before proceeding to the Cashiers Office to pay for the Application Fee;
5. The Application fee of Php 200.00 should be paid at the University Cashiers Office located at Gate 1, Ground Floor BU General Administration Building before submitting your requirements at the BU Admissions Office;
6. Submit your complete application requirements at the BU Admissions Office
(wearing of face mask and face shield is strictly required);
7. Assigned BUAO personnel will check and validate your requirements;
8. Wait for your test permit to be sent on your email.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS :
1. The child is at least 5 years old by October 31 of the current year (DepEd Order no. 20s.2018)
2. The child has completed Nursery or Kinder 1 in any school.
3. The child passed the Kindergarten Admission Test (KAT) administered by the Office of Admissions covering the following developmental areas: physical, cognitive and socio-emotional.
DEVELOPMENTAL FEE : Php 10,000 per year
1. Go to buao.ml and click "Kindergarten" on the upper right side of the site.
2. Read the Kindergarten Admission Test (KAT) Guidelines.
3. Click the "Apply Now!" button below.
4. Fill-out the KAT Application Form completely and correctly.
5. Review your inputs before clicking submit.
6. Print out your Application Form by clicking the "KAT Application Form" button. Use legal size (8.5"x13") bond paper for printing the form.
1. Correctly and completely accomplished KAT Application Form;
2. Two (2) copies of 1”x1” recent photograph of the applicant in white background;
3. One (1) photocopy of Birth Certificate
4. One (1) white long-sized window mailing envelope with Php 45.00 worth of mailing stamps attached on the upper right hand corner of the window mailing envelope for mailing of results
5. ORIGINAL Receipt as proof of payment (Kindly staple it in your accomplished Application Form)
6. Certification from previous school that the child has completed Kinder I or Nursery.